Hi Beth this blog looks good, mine is also in the construction phases.. Neal
Hi I hope this works I just posted something and got sent to google e-mail? go figure .. Neal
So far so good. You are definitely on the right track.Arlinda :)
I also am trying to figure out how I would use this in a course....I can see great value of this if I were teaching a class and needed to get information to families about school and classroom activities
Hi Beth this blog looks good, mine is also in the construction phases.. Neal
ReplyDeleteHi I hope this works I just posted something and got sent to google e-mail? go figure .. Neal
ReplyDeleteSo far so good. You are definitely on the right track.
ReplyDeleteArlinda :)
I also am trying to figure out how I would use this in a course....I can see great value of this if I were teaching a class and needed to get information to families about school and classroom activities
ReplyDelete