Saturday, April 4, 2009

Making Things Work

I've been using Delicious, FriendFeed, Twitter, and the like and wasn't quite sure how it would all work. I wasn't really fond of the idea of Social Networking.

By exploring the different tools and exploring friend social network tools I now see it differently. Mostly on the academic side. I am now following people I would not have heard about if not for these tools.

I don't know that I will socially social network but the professional social networking is a good idea.

B

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same than you, Beth. At the beginning that was just to fulfill our class requirements. Now, after reading and find resources, I understand the useful that these tools can be. In our field, we can make a lot of great activities for our students learning process.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I won't use all the tools we have looked at this semester but I see how they can be used.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you twitter! But I can see why you would try it. I was shocked to find out you blog. And you impressed the heck out of me that you follow Lance.

    ReplyDelete